Chicken sexing questions

Spicegirlfam

Chirping
Jun 9, 2020
California
Hi all,
This is my first time posting, and I am new to backyard chicken raising. I have 5 chickens who are now over two months old. I have looked at online suggestions on how to decipher the sex of my chickens. I ordered all female from mypetchicken.com, who are not 100% sure on the chickens’ gender. Does any one have some tips on how to sex? I want to know specifically what gender this chicken is in the pictures below. Thanks😁
image.jpg
image.jpg

is this normal hen behavior or roo behavior?
this morning a bit After the sun rose, what is my chickens In the pictures above was screeching/croing Should I be concerned that she or he is a rooster.

Thanks we have suspicion that this one is a rooster. We are glad if it Is a roo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi all,
This is my first time posting, and I am new to backyard chicken raising. I have 5 chickens who are now over two months old. I have looked at online suggestions on how to decipher the sex of my chickens. I ordered all female from mypetchicken.com, who are not 100% sure on the chickens’ gender. Does any one have some tips on how to sex? I want to know specifically what gender this chicken is in the pictures below. Thanks😁
View attachment 2186251View attachment 2186252
The one in the first picture is cracking me up that is so funny 🤣

Back
Top Bottom