Chicken Shaming to Lighten the Mood

Thats my recent house birds Bubby and Sissy. Bubby of course is a roo and is graceful and nimble. Poor sissy Has Big feet a narrow stance daddys short legs and mommas fluffy butt so she is NOT graceful or nimble. But she can't stand to be more than a foot from Bubby so he leads her all around up ladders and stuff then Jumps down and leaves her struggling to get back down without yet another fall. Poor girl. Good thing I love my misfits.
Pics?

having trouble with the pic of the NOW bubby and sissy bnut this is my sissy keet.
20200521_101106.jpg

I is Sissy Keet one of a Pair-a-Keets. I Can't Help if I got Daddy's short legs and Mommas fluffy butt and big feet. What I lack in grace I make up for in Sweet. Here is a baby Pic of me and my Bubby Keet. When we were still allowed in The Big Daddy Birds House We loved Being on the big brown Furry Chicken he was warm on chilled toes.
20200201_164333.jpg

I am not at all sure. Got them at Tractor supply n hannibal Him and three girls I wasn't paying attention and got nekid legs. I wish he had kept the turquois colored ear lobes he had as a juvenile. My best guess has been some mix of old english game but really not sure love his coloring and his spunk. The girls one is a lovely dove grey the other two are black look like crows but I like em anyway.

Back
Top Bottom