Chicken Shaming to Lighten the Mood

BE25FF05-AD75-456B-BB0E-869319907E89.jpeg

Shame shame shame. She's there every night!!!View attachment 3024807
I should have got pics I have a rotten boy almost roo that decided he needed to do the same thing on the plug in juncture of a multiple heater bases and yes it now has a good wrapp9ng of gorilla tape because he unpluged half the waterers and I had to figure out in the dead of winter how to thaw them back out. and provide temporary water whle I let them sit by the wood stve. Lil turd of course he was doing it on accident that there Slver wyandot most likely is doing it on purpose Shame Shame! LOL

I should have got pics I have a rotten boy almost roo that decided he needed to do the same thing on the plug in juncture of a multiple heater bases and yes it now has a good wrapp9ng of gorilla tape because he unpluged half the waterers and I had to figure out in the dead of winter how to thaw them back out. and provide temporary water whle I let them sit by the wood stve. Lil turd of course he was doing it on accident that there Slver wyandot most likely is doing it on purpose Shame Shame! LOL
I'd say it's on purpose XD

I should have got pics I have a rotten boy almost roo that decided he needed to do the same thing on the plug in juncture of a multiple heater bases and yes it now has a good wrapp9ng of gorilla tape because he unpluged half the waterers and I had to figure out in the dead of winter how to thaw them back out. and provide temporary water whle I let them sit by the wood stve. Lil turd of course he was doing it on accident that there Slver wyandot most likely is doing it on purpose Sham
I had to do that multiple times.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom