CHICKEN SHOW!!! ENDS 5/30/19

I just wanted to share my favorite roosters story.
First...

Name: Cookie Crumbles
Breed: Unknown
Story: I caught him from the neighbors house. I never knew they were so neglected and unhappy. He had scaly mites and many scratches. I put petroleum jelly on it, and gave him medicine. He got one cup of food a day that he had to share with seventeen other chickens. There were three hens, the rest boys. They would come in groups at a time all fighting over the three girls. Now that I have him he doesn’t wanna go back. Even when I did let him out, he walked back into the cage. The owner doesn’t even notice he’s gone. He is now super happy and the tamest of them all!

View attachment 1793386
Ik it's not always the best thing to do to ur naighbour but when chickens rnt beening treated right u should call ur local animal shelter or whoever where ur from is in charge of animal cruelty cause that's all ur naighbour is doing is beening cruel to a the roosters never mind how stressed the hens must be

And if they can’t re-home them, then they’ll probably put them to sleep. At least it’s quicker and less painful than starving to death.
The way I look at it is would I like to be in a room with 17 other people only getting next to no food for the rest of my life or well.....
The right thing to do is let the authority's know and there situation ccouldnt get any worse

I just wanted to share my favorite roosters story.
First...

Name: Cookie Crumbles
Breed: Unknown
Story: I caught him from the neighbors house. I never knew they were so neglected and unhappy. He had scaly mites and many scratches. I put petroleum jelly on it, and gave him medicine. He got one cup of food a day that he had to share with seventeen other chickens. There were three hens, the rest boys. They would come in groups at a time all fighting over the three girls. Now that I have him he doesn’t wanna go back. Even when I did let him out, he walked back into the cage. The owner doesn’t even notice he’s gone. He is now super happy and the tamest of them all!

View attachment 1793386

That’s terrible what they’re going through:hit, you should just take them all! :lau

Back
Top Bottom