Name That Chicken contest 3! Ends 3/22/24

whenever my cousin comes over, I celebrate because he's the tallest guy in my family, and I can finally get things from the top shelf. then I remember that he's the person who keeps throwing my things on the highest shelves possible.... cousins, am I right? 😆 😆 😒😒
Lol! I'm not sure about you, but I love being short (4'10 due to pituitary dwarfism). I can get where tall people can't fit, am comfortable in airline seats, and don't hit my head on low hanging chandeliers! Lol

Lol! I'm not sure about you, but I love being short (4'10 due to pituitary dwarfism). I can get where tall people can't fit, am comfortable in airline seats, and don't hit my head on low hanging chandeliers! Lol
I have a bad case of scoliosis, and have probably only grown those eight inches of height in the last four or so years. I recently started going to a new school, where I'm in the same science class as a guy I haven't seen since before the pandemic. the first time I met his new friends, I said "Hey, me and him go waaaaay back! I haven't seen this guy since I was........... the same height!

I have a bad case of scoliosis, and have probably only grown those eight inches of height in the last four or so years. I recently started going to a new school, where I'm in the same science class as a guy I haven't seen since before the pandemic. the first time I met his new friends, I said "Hey, me and him go waaaaay back! I haven't seen this guy since I was........... the same height!
I have scoliosis too.

I'm 5 feet 4 inches and not done growing yet! I guess I'm a tall person. But with my heeled cowgirl boots on im 5 8!! 🤪😅

Back
Top Bottom