Chicken shows and pic's

crazyhen

Crowing
11 Years
Aug 26, 2008
mtns of ,NC.
Hi everyone,
I keep hearing about all these chicken shows and my eyes water. Oh! how I would like to go. We have a very real gas shortage and really I am not up to travelling so far either. Why don't some of you who do go take some pic's of these beauties for all of us to enjoy?
It would be a real treat for the ones who can't go. Pic's of all kinds of beautiful hens and roosters. Jean

The AZ state fair promises chicken entries from youth in a couple of weeks. I'll see what I can do.

We just went to one yesterday and I FORGOT My camera! I was so mad. I could of had a bunch. We seen the biggest chickens ever at this show! OMGOSH I thought my cochins were big. WOW these were mid thigh height! And same with one of the barred rock roos. It was my first show and I would sure recommend going to one. I really thought it would smell more than it did to but I didn't notice any foul smells. Next time I go to a show I will be sure to remember my camera.

Oh those pic's would be something. I am sorry you forgot your camera hanging with my peeps, Mahonri it would be great to have some pics. I am just starting out on my chicken journey. My hb says I have gone crazy, aka the crazy hen moniker. lol, I have two young brahma hens 4 or 5 months old and have ordered some bo's. Thanks Jean

Back
Top Bottom