Chicken Stock/ Craft Stock for Nov. 8th Tractor Supply Milford NH

I am having issues with my computer and BYC for some reason.
I can see I have messages in my chick-in box but for some reason I can not access it.

BYC its self is loading long and slow.
getting frustrated and going to run a anti Virus. if anyone needs me please use private email at
[email protected]

Quote:
I was having the same problem the other night, but it was on nearly every site I went to. I just figured it was something with the internet in general

Sign went up this morning, Ken was quite pleased to see it! Sign Reads: "Chicken Swap and Crafts Saturday November 8th from 8 am until interest wanes." Chickn you are still listed as the contact person. If you are all still there after 1 pm...I'll be down after my cookie class!

with cookies i hope!!

yes i am contact person thats fine.

i did not make it to deerfield yesturday to hand out my flyers, but i did in weston and will again on the 2nd.

anyone feel free to post at their local feed stores please! and doing the craigslist too

gypsy i too sometimes only with this site lately had trouble, slooooowwwww loading. so it isnt just you!~!!

Last edited:
Clean up crew is in place but always looking for Volunteers!
hmmmm cookies!!!!! oh wait I dont eat them I only bake them lol.

I was talking with Nick yesterday and asked if they were ready for us and he said NO!!! Seems they are having an issue keeping chick starter and layer pellets in stock LOL. I thought it was a riot.
He did assure me that they would have plenty on hand for our swap.

I guess through our little swaps we have generated a lot of interest in chickens and fowel
Also taking with Agway and their chicken products have doubled in the last few months.

Chikn, Ken has the need list and is going to be sure to have whats needed on hand.
IF anyone has a list they need be sure to post it so I can get it to Ken on time to have it in stock for the 8 th.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom