Chicken Stock/ Craft Stock for Nov. 8th Tractor Supply Milford NH

gypsy2621

Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
New Hampshire
We are getting another Stock together for November 8th @ 8 am till when ever we are done, ( no time limit this time).
I have it set up for Poultry and Crafters alike.
Crafters start your crafts early.

This is what we have so far for set ups.
We have full use of the stock room again if needed.
we have use the Garage cover,( can be moved where needed at any time).
We have special surprise Donations from Tractor supply for a raffle. Bring your dollar bills for an exciting Win !!!!

What we will need is Crafters, all kinds of crafters who want to make a few dollars for the Christmas season!.

Donations for a raffle table will also be accepted day of the Stock.
I will be putting up another post with links to other people who will be involved , or everyone who will be attending can post their links in this thread .
I am going to be contacting a few News Papers for Adds to run for the month of October and first week of November.
Chiken is running around well like a chicken with her head off helping get everything organized lol.
Postings will be going up on Craigs list and all other Chicken forum type lists I can find .
We are hoping for a whizz bang turn out like we had last Stock!

I am off to NY for the weekend and the ball will be up and running via cell phone where possible. I also think I am going to bring my Lap Top with me so to be in constant touch with the forum.

Hope to see everyones shining faces and feathery friends.
I have Chikens number with me and can contact her anytime thats needed.

we had such a good swap last time tsc has invited us back. i am also putting together an email list for anyone who is interested to be kept up on other swaps being planned if you want to be on the list for upcoming chickenstock events in ma, nh and maine let me know here and i will put you on the list.

Quote:
Please put me on your email list. I am hoping I can make this chickenstock schedule has not allowed me to make to the others....

It is way early in the AM for me so I dont think we can make this one
hit.gif

Soap will be there....

Fragrances....
Fall Harvest
Pumpkin Spice
Christmas Spice
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Hibiscus
Honey Almond Coco Swirl
Few bars left of Gardening Soap

big_smile.png

Might EVEN sell a few hens.

Quote:
HaHaHaHa!! Sell hens? ah ha,, sure. I see you leaving with two more than you came with.
lol.png

If I dont have another craft fair that day I will be there as well with fudge etc. but scheduling is up in the air right now.

Quote:
might ya now lol I bet ya dont.

Daughter asked for the Linnen smellin soap?
I guess she spoke with you about it last swap.

We just landed at the motel in NY so I will be getting back in touch tomorrow night when we get back.
Such a long trip with a chatty cathy, ugh this girl can talk paint off the wall . yikes.

Back
Top Bottom