Chicken suddenly sick

jenny25

Hatching
May 3, 2017
My hen is two years old and was fine earlier today. But she was collapsed on the ground this evening after feeding on wet corn. (We recently had a flood.) She can't stand or hold her head up. And she, at times, rolls her eyes up in her head and moves her head around in a full circle while stretching her legs and body. It resembles a seizure. What could be wrong with her?

My hen is two years old and was fine earlier today. But she was collapsed on the ground this evening after feeding on wet corn. (We recently had a flood.) She can't stand or hold her head up. And she, at times, rolls her eyes up in her head and moves her head around in a full circle while stretching her legs and body. It resembles a seizure. What could be wrong with her?

She might be high from Corn-mash?? Was the corn molded?

I think it's quite possible that it was molded. My parents feed them so I don't know how long the corn had been there. She just died a few minutes ago.

I think it's quite possible that it was molded. My parents feed them so I don't know how long the corn had been there. She just died a few minutes ago.
I am Sorry!! Might not have nothing to do with the corn, but then again it might??? If the corn is molded or smells bad---I would not use it.

Back
Top Bottom