Chicken Swap & Market Fair Barrington Nh Oct. 10

OKAY; this time I WILL actually be there! Unless something comes up like the last four times I said I would definitely be there...
tongue.png

So, Four Partridge Wyandotte roos, about six-seven mos. old. They all work to manage the flock together, they don't fight! They will look like this:
maccas_partridge_wyandotte_rooster_.jpg
They are still filling out but looking good with lotsa purple and green! They are vaccinated and have papers so they are showable!

BUNNIES! Two babies, this will be their debut! GoRgEoUs type, lovely personalities and ve-ery sweet!
The doe, Evangeline ("Evangie")
DSC01463.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

The buck, Spartan
DSC01489.jpg

Together:
DSC01483.jpg

A few of our gorgeous adults for sale:

DOES:
(Sorry she was molting and it looks like she's frowning!
lol.png
)

DSC00958.jpg

BUCKS: (all names changeable)
DSC00907-1.png

DSC00912-1.jpg

All our rabbits are pedigreed and great show quality!!
wee.gif

Quote:
frow.gif
Hi darlene it is about 35 to45 mins from here.
idunno.gif
depenes on how fast you can get wayne to drive
thumbsup.gif
and who many dunkin donuts stops you make you now you have one she wants
idunno.gif
but shes down sizeing
th.gif
th.gif

Ha Ha Greg...I am sure there may be someting I might have! I have that batch due to hatch and I cant even remember what the heck is in it!!! Chicken surprise!!! maybe a cute little sebrite cross like the one from before! If I drive we can make it in 15 minutes....if he drives we will have to leave friday to get there at least half way thru the day on Saturday, LOL
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Hey. I dont think I will be selling many of my older birds for a while. I am having some sort of problem with my girls loosing weight even tho they are being stuffed with food. I have checked for everything I know of, and am now taking some poopies in to check for worms. Heres hoping.

I do have some nice black frizzles for sale, they are not in my own flock, and dont seem to be having any troubles, but it is not worth setting up a whole thing, just to offer 7 frizzles.

I did just get in a whole bunch of lovely chicks, that we will be growing in one of the green houses over the winter, so if anyone is interested, here is what I got;
7 Red Silkies
20 Blue Silkies
12 Welsummer Females
19 White Silkies
2 Partridge Silkies
1 Blk Silkie
11 Buff Silkies
10 Blk Tailed Buff Jap
20 Splash Rosecomb
5 Blk Japanese
7 White Leghorn
5 Gold Sebright
15 B B Red Old English
1 Grey Japanese
10 Blk Tailed White Jap
3 Antwerp Belgian
3 Millie Fleur
6 other bantams that we forgot to write down.
8 Red silkies
4 Blk Silkies
4 Blue Silkies
5 White Crested Blk Polish Bantam
3 Silver Laced Polish F
8 White Crested Blue Polish Standard F

Obviously, since these are partially mixed together, it is going to be hard to tell some of them apart, but as they grow, they will show themselves for what they are. So, if anyone needs a chick fix, you know where to come!

I dont want to bring babies to the chilly swaps at this time of year, but I will if I know someone wants them for sure.

A~

Quote:
frow.gif
Hi Sorry to here your having problems with your birds. are you going to deerfield to look around we are .Let me now if you are .a few of use are going to meet up and hang out?

Yes, we are going to Deerfield. We may just be going to walk around, but we may also take a bunch of pigeon supplies that we dont need to try and sell them. We got a hold of a bunch of really nice stuff from some one going out of pigeons, but we dont really need it!

A lot depends on how I feel sunday morning. I also am not keen on spending 15.00 again, and then maybe not selling these things!

My mother wants to see the birds at the show, so we definitly will be going one way or the other!

A~

cant believe none of you have freaked over the number of chicks I just got.... I know I am a bit freaked! lol

Quote:
LOL I wasnt going to say anything cause I just ordered 20 nice BLRW chicks from a breeder! Im just as crazy as you!

ETA: How many chicks do you have???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom