10 Years
May 13, 2009
hooksett NH
Tractor Supply Company
515 Daniel Webster Hyw
Merrimack NH
603-424-3300

9am-1pm
Please remember that Per request of the stores. ALL venders setting up here must stay 20 spaces back from the building. thanks
Please see me and I'll give you a copy of the new venders guide lines to help make things run smoothly.

Last edited:
We will be at the merrimack swap with young black frizzles, and the young roos that were all we had left over from the chichester swap.

We wont make the tilton one, as much as we might want to, cause we are going to the westford mass swap/falconry demo!

See you all there!
A~

Quote:
They're doing a falconry demo? Oooh, I may have to take the kids to that one.

The partridge Chantecler you had, by any chance did you get him at Merrimack back in May (or was it April)?

I'll be there Saturday. I haven't decided if I'll bring any birds yet, or just stop by to visit.

-Cindy

Anyone interested in baby bunnies?
I have 2 pure Netherland dwarfs (both broken seal with cute black noses) and 5 Netherland mixes, all black or black otter.
Pm me if interested~

I was wondering if anyone is interested in any of the following because if not i will leave them home if it is very cold on Saturday!

Sebrite chick 4 weeks old
silkie chicks 1 week old
OEGB (milli color) 4 weeks old
possibly several mix chicks 4 weeks old

I just hate to bring them out if it will be as cold as this past Saturday morning!

Quote:
Tell Shay about your OEGB chicks, she might come out just for them! Or maybe someone would bring them to her. I know she misses her OEGBs a lot!

Quote:
Tell Shay about your OEGB chicks, she might come out just for them! Or maybe someone would bring them to her. I know she misses her OEGBs a lot!

I actually have 6 of her OEGB's in my bator nowthat I got from hr at the Candia chicken swap and was planning on giving her some if they hatch for me. I seem to be able to get them to get almost ready to hatch and then they fail in the eggs. I think it is a problem with my humidity, even though the guage reads 60-70percent, I think it isnt for enough days. i raise it on the 16-17th day.

No one wants any frizzle rooster's?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom