Chicken Swap & Market Fair Tilton Agway Oct 4

this is a new location for us. the owners are very excited to have us there. I talked to a bunch of venders in Chichester today who are planning to set up at this one. Hope to see a good turnout.

Wish we could make it, this location is close to us, and has a nice parking lot with lots of exposure, but we are going to westford that day! I hate when there are two in one day! its like trying to choose between chocolate and fudge, not fair!

A~

Greg - What was the story with Tilton TSC ? Is it set for the same weekend or is it still up in the air ??? Dawn (the bunny lady) was asking me about it and I cant remember all of what Jen told me yesterday !!

Quote:
make a note next time

I know, LoL !!! Say to her.... "hold one sec, I gotta get some paper"
lol.png

Haven't seen you on in a while ? Where yah been ??

Quote:
make a note next time

I know, LoL !!! Say to her.... "hold one sec, I gotta get some paper"
lol.png

Haven't seen you on in a while ? Where yah been ??

Shawn and i are staying away until the dust settles, the nasty grams stop, and the sniping comes to a halt. We joined you guys because we shared the love of chickens/poultry. And there's nothing against anyone person, but we just don't need the drama, we'll be back soon. We do miss you guys
hugs.gif
I'll be sending you a PM, or e-mail shortly, i have a silkie question, also, because of work, i really do need to get atleast a nap in, but by then the swaps are usually over
hide.gif

Anyone going to have standard sized ameraucanas, araucanas, Orpingtons, or Jersey Giants? I'm also looking for wyandottes and the above breeds for one of shawn's co-workers.

Back
Top Bottom