CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Carey, I will be bringing a couple EE pullets. and a few of the I dont know what the heck they ares also. and some bantam chicks and a few red something anothers and a few leg horns.

I am also bringing 2 beautifull roosters if anone is interested.
One is a huge Blue with white ear tags the other is a mutt of a different color but stunning.

now if only this misty drizzly rain goes the heck away.

speak and ye shall receive, perfect, a bit windy weather for you.
swap went well, i believe we still need to work at getting the word out to people in that area. wonder what kind of advertising that store does, does anyone know?

We're bringin' a bunch of bunnies!
bun.gif
A little late for easter, though:/
Mini Lops, GC pedigrees... etc etc etc
big_smile.png
5$-30$

My first swap!
woot.gif
:
ya.gif

I like smilies
wink.png

celebrate.gif
frow.gif

I am not sure what the problem with Merrimack is to be honest, Its advertised on our end as the other ones are.
Maybe instore advertising is lacking? I will make a trip up and see what they do for advertising.
I do know we were down some of our normal venders. 10 out of 30+ showed up.
I am not sure what the issue is but I fully plan to find out. I would love Merrimack Chichester and all the other stores do as well as Milford does.

How about some feed back on how we can make the other TSC's as big and enjoyable as Milford.

I wanted to go to Merrimack but we were supposed to go to Maine this weekend. Then DH had to work late last night and has to go in again tomorrow, so that took care of our trip. Just as well since I had a surprise successful hatch of Langshans that didn't finish until this morning. 7 out of 8, and one is a blue! I spent the rest of the morning cleaning and disinfecting the hatcher for the next batch of eggs, not to mention spring cleaning of all the junk in the basement.

I'll have a bunch of chicks for Milford on the 23rd though!

-Cindy in MA

Quote:
For us, it is the distance---Merrimack and Chichester are even farther away than Milford, which is just over an hour from home. Also, the fact that we have a lot of work to get done around our property, and we just can't take trips every weekend. So have to pick and choose a bit---and Milford is a great swap to go to....
smile.png

Geez, I found this link !!! took me like 5 mins (dummy I am) I had fun today once again with everyone, even got a cute polish chick from one of my fav people... And look I got a new title!!!! Like it ???
big_smile.png
Cant wait to see all you crazy chicken people next swap (yah, you know who you are)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom