CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Quote:
You have phoenix eggs?
big_smile.png

I will have as soon as I can get my idiot to pay attention long enough to help me catch the freakin hens
with a broke foot its kinda hard to get out there and run around like a freakin idiot.

you mean your handy dandy idiot dont you?
big_smile.png

Quote:
You have phoenix eggs?
big_smile.png

I will have as soon as I can get my idiot to pay attention long enough to help me catch the freakin hens
with a broke foot its kinda hard to get out there and run around like a freakin idiot.

gig.gif

Wendy,
got one hen in the pen with the silver roo.
Hoping to get the other one later tonight.
and yes I meant my handy dandy idiot.

wow! beautiful!

i thought i saw a post that someone might have some blue/green eggers? i would love to get a hen if there might be some started birds. i prefer a bantam if anyone might have one. but i have patience and could wait for another show or get a couple of chicks if no one will have them at this swap/sale.

my parents just received some eggs from a co-worker who has a few and now they're asking about them. i figure it would be a nice novelty to have one in the pen. and my nephews probably would love the colorful blue/green eggs!

i was deciding while i was looking for breeds and thought too many people have them, i wanted something different. now i'd like to get one.

yeesh, now i'm officially a collector of different breeds!

Quote:
He looks exactly like my borrowed Pheonix !
well at least you will get splits t o white with either of the roosters as the hens are pure whites.
when I get both hens in with him I will post up some pictures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom