chicken swap westford mass oct.4th

Quote:
As usual the crew will be there.
I might be bringing a few tom turkeys not sure yet.
not sure what else but definately some tropical plants.

the plants went over well last time, they were unbelieveable, never seen plants doing so well, i have no green thumb and kill everything so didnt want to bring that fate to any of them!

we will be bringing a few bantam old english, and a few silkies, and i will need to take a look to see what else is around that can go. coming to the end as far as birds i think.

will westford be closer for shay i wonder? do you know?

I'm going to try to get Dan to bring me. I've wanted to come and check it out. Will probably join. Westford is pretty close for Shay, maybe a half hour, probably less. Milford is about 20 minutes from her now too.

Quote:
actually Westford is just 20 minutes from Shay.basically right around the corner.
I love this swap no hassles easy to find wide open fresh air and a pond to drown the grandbrats in. just awesome.
I have been thinking of joining the firing range but I think you have to be a mass resident if I read the rules correct,
sad.png
bummer,) I certainly could use the practice.

Last edited:
I have been a member to this club for over 20 years.It's one of the best swaps for me because there are pheasant people there.I like the TSC swaps,but no pheasant people there.Plus lately things there have been going in circles.Names constintly changing is not a good thing.Northeastern Avricultural Society is a hard name,but it's been that from the start and it is recognized across the U.S.A.,thanks to the work of Edwin and Barbara Derby.
In N.H.,Tony.

Hey.. I joined last month.. so I guess you'll see my ugly mug around there more often. I would love to get out to this months, but my "honey do" list isn't getting any shorter, but the days are..
barnie.gif

Quote:
actually Westford is just 20 minutes from Shay.basically right around the corner.
I love this swap no hassles easy to find wide open fresh air and a pond to drown the grandbrats in. just awesome.
I have been thinking of joining the firing range but I think you have to be a mass resident if I read the rules correct,
sad.png

Gypsy,
Does that go along with the phrase"I miss my husband,but I'm taking shooting lessons"?Heheheheh
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
sad.png

Gypsy,
Does that go along with the phrase"I miss my husband,but I'm taking shooting lessons"?Heheheheh
In N.H.,Tony.

No Actuallyit goes this way!
I miss my husband, but my aim is getting better

OR

I miss friends but not very often
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom