Chicken Swaps Of Nh ( May Listings )

Well it looks like everyone is hatched !!!

I see a few that are still piped but I think they are dry (from the chicks sleeping/walking on them)

Ill post a pic of them before I take them out. Its so funny to see them all in there!!

clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

Good job, can't wait for the pics.
woot.gif

Quote:
My lil baby pup had swelling in one of her legs and her hip and she was diagnosed with Lyme disease. Month on antis is what they gave her and she is doing very well now.

Carey

Not lyme, that test was negative. He has a swollen lymph node and now they just called saying his protien level in the urine is low, so they are running another test. Dont know how much of this I can take!

Is the genesis still air or forced? I have a homemade incubator now, but I need something else so I can eventually use this one as a hatcher...

I have some paypal money, and I figure it's better spent on a bator than on more eggs that I'll have to pay someone else to hatch for me!

I got mine on ebay for 119.00 including shipping and it was here in 4 days. I just plugged it in and it reached temp and has a fan unit. It is the 1588 model. However, Heather, how the heck did you manage that? WOW, awesome. Is that the one with the twin egg??

Back
Top Bottom