Chicken Swaps Of Nh ( May Listings )

Quote:
Yup, he says its all your fault for letting me hold him.
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

tell donny that I have 5 chicks that I will let you hold this weekend!!!!!
tongue.gif

Too late, I am picking up ten tomorrow night...............lol

Quote:
hard to tell from a photo. Do the wing feathers look ragged or smooth. do I see 4 toes instead of 5? if so I would lean toward frizzle. might be a smooth though. you will know in a week or so.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
thankyou for telling people about our swaps. keep up the good work
thumbsup.gif

If you go to one of the swaps, drop by our table and introduce yourself. we love to meet new people.

Will do. Thanks for the welcome
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Hi there, how have you faired with the diamond doves so far! I cannot believe I wanted a pair and now have 7 of them! LOL LOL...I got a few really nice colors, a cinnamon, and a hooded cinnamon and a couple that are pied! They have been building their nests in every dish in the cage, even the water bowls! haha

Would you believe one of my ringnecks killed them? Our yearling Beaker paid so much attention to the hen that she passed away and then went on to peck the little diamond cock bird. They had an egg we threw into the bator but it was a dud. When all is said and done we lost close to 40 birds. But we are taking this time to re-focus and build out numbers back up. The doves are in the house, pigeons in the trailer and chickens in pens behind the fence.
thumbsup.gif
Everyone is stressed, but they are calming down, and hopefully they will be egging/breeding soon. Right now none of my cock birds(chickens, pigeons or doves) have the desire to breed
hit.gif
But i suspect it'll come back in time
fl.gif

P.S Send hatching vibes, we still have three runner eggs that have life in them with little active swimmers. They are wicked late, but if they hatch they should be due about the same time my newest runner eggs are due.
hu.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
good luck with our grandbabies.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom