CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hi you
ya.gif
post number on page one always has the schedule for chicken swaps of NH swaps.

Thanks Sweet heart
smile.png

Hope all is well.

Don

you're welcome.
frow.gif

I just efiled my taxes. so happy to be done and I made it.
yippiechickie.gif
now I can spend my vaca playing with the critters. tomorrow I have a big hatch due. I plan to spend the day with my nose pressed against the bator window.
woot.gif
It never gets old.
pop.gif
jumpy.gif
caf.gif

Quote:
the chick is back with mom and seems to have totally recovered.

I have baby bunnies that are getting TLC right now too. I have a first time mom with 12 babies. her litter plus a litter from a bad parent. the girl is a real trooper, she is just a small lionhead. the babies are 1 1/2 weeks old now. so every night for the last 10 days I go get a jersey wooly doe that has 4 week old babies. she should have no milk by now but I have made her a wet nurse. I lay her upside down on my lap and take 4 babies( one at a time )and have this 3rd doe nurse them. both does watch each other. the mom puts her front paws on my knees to watch but does not complain. so far the whole 12 look good
fl.gif
the wooly has 4 children of her own which is why I only feed the wee ones once a day. I am doing everything I can to keep everyone alive. I am helping 2 very good mothers.
bun.gif

Quote:
It looks like a chance of showers on sat
Don.t Forget your tents seems like poeple still like this swap even if it raining
last season this swap did great all year

Quote:
It looks like a chance of showers on sat
Don.t Forget your tents seems like poeple still like this swap even if it raining
last season this swap did great all year

We love Chichester in any weather
smile.png

We will be away on vacation and will miss you all. Have a great time!

I have just 1 baby lionhead left for this sat. I am not sure but I might actually bring a few chicks. I have a couple of cute polish naked necks that are old enough to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom