CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
frow.gif
I put ads on yesterday and they got flaged alot
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I just kept posting until bed time. I started again first thing this morning. Posting on craigs list can be a full time job when the flagging starts.

I could use some help from EVERYONE!
post what you have for sale on craigs list or anywhere else you can think of. the more customers that show up at a swap, the better we all do. if anyone needs flyers to put up at your corner store,ask and I will give you some.
I am not on face book or uncle henerys. can anyone put an ad there?
does anyone know if you can advertise on twitter?
pm me with any other advertising suggestions.

FYI--Gilford agway is getting alot of interest in their first swap suceduled aug 7. They plan to stuff flyers in customer bags. They have a nice country setting and a big parking lot.

so far sundays weather is going to be great
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

.....you arent on facebook??????? omg!
ep.gif
I will post on my facebook wall
big_smile.png

Quote:
frow.gif
I put ads on yesterday and they got flaged alot
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I just kept posting until bed time. I started again first thing this morning. Posting on craigs list can be a full time job when the flagging starts.

I could use some help from EVERYONE!
post what you have for sale on craigs list or anywhere else you can think of. the more customers that show up at a swap, the better we all do. if anyone needs flyers to put up at your corner store,ask and I will give you some.
I am not on face book or uncle henerys. can anyone put an ad there?
does anyone know if you can advertise on twitter?
pm me with any other advertising suggestions.

FYI--Gilford agway is getting alot of interest in their first swap suceduled aug 7. They plan to stuff flyers in customer bags. They have a nice country setting and a big parking lot.

so far sundays weather is going to be great
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

.....you arent on facebook??????? omg!
ep.gif
I will post on my facebook wall
big_smile.png

I also posted on Facebook that it had been postponed until tomorrow.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
"Like" !
tongue.png

I like too!!

Alicia, how are the kids doing? I kept a black showgirl and a nn polish like yours. they are younger than yours. soooo cute. does the polish have a big crest? mine is huge.

Quote:
did you see I have a polish/japanese? I can't believe the little japanese was able to do that. he is super tiny. lol so far the chick looks japanese. it will be so funny if it gets a head crest. it has japanese wings.

Quote:
did you see I have a polish/japanese? I can't believe the little japanese was able to do that. he is super tiny. lol so far the chick looks japanese. it will be so funny if it gets a head crest. it has japanese wings.

My Japanese are seperated but ill tell ya....if he had access to the big girls id have freaky little babies runing around here! Hes a very efficent roo with his ladies hahahahaha

How are the hatching eggs doing that you got from me?

Quote:

My Japanese are seperated but ill tell ya....if he had access to the big girls id have freaky little babies runing around here! Hes a very efficent roo with his ladies hahahahaha

I have not candled yet. maybe I will tonight. I hope they didn't fry on the hot days. how is the bunny doing?

Quote:

I have not candled yet. maybe I will tonight. I hope they didn't fry on the hot days. how is the bunny doing?

Named her Vanilla Cupcake...Nilla for short
smile.png
shes doing good. Shes tollerating the heat well for having so much fluff! Have her litter box trained and everything
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Named her Vanilla Cupcake...Nilla for short
smile.png
shes doing good. Shes tollerating the heat well for having so much fluff! Have her litter box trained and everything
smile.png

cute name. very impressed that she is box trained already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom