CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
omg heather I am so sorry. I had a similar experience last week so trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel. why do they take the ones you like best.
hugs.gif
I found parts so at the very least I do not have to wonder if my girl is hiding in the woods.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I am sorry that happened to both of you. It is always the ones you like the best. I went out to find one of the lavender splits with her head caught in the cage and she had tried to get it out and pulled all the feathers and skin off the back of her neck. I was able to free her and put her in a pet carrier by herself and sprayed her with blue coat. It looks like it is healing nicely thank God.

Quote:
and I am sorry to hear about yours. I hope he does not come back. I think I would have all the bunnies in bed with me tonight. I would look like a hen with chicks. are your beautiful silkies safe?

Quote:
omg heather I am so sorry. I had a similar experience last week so trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel. why do they take the ones you like best.
hugs.gif
I found parts so at the very least I do not have to wonder if my girl is hiding in the woods.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I am sorry that happened to both of you. It is always the ones you like the best. I went out to find one of the lavender splits with her head caught in the cage and she had tried to get it out and pulled all the feathers and skin off the back of her neck. I was able to free her and put her in a pet carrier by herself and sprayed her with blue coat. It looks like it is healing nicely thank God.

hi cheryl,
sounds like we have all had a rough week. hope your girl recovers.
sad.png

Quote:
and I am sorry to hear about yours. I hope he does not come back. I think I would have all the bunnies in bed with me tonight. I would look like a hen with chicks. are your beautiful silkies safe?

Silkies are safe THANK GOD
fl.gif
it only seems to like the bunny hutches. Then again the pre fab one was the only one its been able to get in to (see what happens when hubby doesnt build it)

Cheryl ~ how is the little chick ? doing well ? How bout those eggs ? candled yet ?

Quote:
So they are mixed ? Or they are silkie seramas ?

They are mixed sex, but the mother is a silkie and the father is a serama. I have 5 silkie mothers, one blue, one white, and 3 red.

Quote:

fl.gif
it only seems to like the bunny hutches. Then again the pre fab one was the only one its been able to get in to (see what happens when hubby doesnt build it)

Cheryl ~ how is the little chick ? doing well ? How bout those eggs ? candled yet ?

She is doing real good. It is healing fast.
I put the eggs under my Gold Laced Cochin that went broody a few days before we left. I made her a nest in one of the bigger plastic dog crates and put the eggs and her in it the day before we left. She hasn't gotten off them since. I opened the crate to change her water and feed her and she yelled at me so I left her alone. She is sitting on yours and Janets eggs. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will have some Millie pullets to go with the roo I got from Amanda. I put him in with the bantam cochins for now.
How did everyone do at the Tilton swaps? I kept checking but no one said anything.
Donny is in NH tonight. He is supposed to bring up the camper tomorrow. I pray that he and it makes it here safely.
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
fl.gif

She is doing real good. It is healing fast.
I put the eggs under my Gold Laced Cochin that went broody a few days before we left. I made her a nest in one of the bigger plastic dog crates and put the eggs and her in it the day before we left. She hasn't gotten off them since. I opened the crate to change her water and feed her and she yelled at me so I left her alone. She is sitting on yours and Janets eggs. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will have some Millie pullets to go with the roo I got from Amanda. I put him in with the bantam cochins for now.
How did everyone do at the Tilton swaps? I kept checking but no one said anything.
Donny is in NH tonight. He is supposed to bring up the camper tomorrow. I pray that he and it makes it here safely.
fl.gif
fl.gif

this is how I did in tilton,
between both days I came home with 3 new Lf cochins, a red frizzle roo,a self blue d'anvers roo, and 5 new quail.
idunno.gif
I think I am going in the wrong direction.
barnie.gif
but they were just sooooo cute.

oh ya,
hide.gif
sat between the two swaps I bought 6 half grown silkies.
hide.gif
one of them is a roo for sure.

I do love the boys. If someone could only invent boys who lay eggs.

I have a pair of Serama's with their 5 one week old tiny chicks available for $50. I have to work so I can't make it to the swap but PM me if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom