CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I talked to the lady who waited for you to buy a blue cochin roo. she was way early. I told her your birds were worth the wait. I think the one heather bouht is a girl. it was very pretty.

Well that fluffy cochin had better lay and egg or crow real soon to break the disagreement!
smile.png

Well the fluffy Cochin is at my house now, and no eggs or crowing, but my other roos are sure loving her!
wink.png

So what is everyone bringing to Milford???? I have lost some birds to the extreme heat and need to beef up my flock before the winter. I am looking for older pullets................please!!! I am fine with red/black stars or any great egg layers. My customers are breaking down my doors for eggs! I am really looking forward to the milford swap..........always a great turn out!!

I'm thinking of going my first time.

I'll have 6 Courtix Quail.
Bantam Cochin Roos
A trio of Bantam Cochin's - Lemon Blue roo over 2 splash hens
Red Cochin Hen
Mixed breed chicks
3 Barred OEGB - Straight run
A Few silkie chicks straight run

Anyone interested?

Is anyone interested in some diamond doves. I am selling some of my colony and downsizing. Here is a picure. I would like to sell as a complete package including the cage, but if I have to I can sell off pairs.
17950_016.jpg

I hope the rain holds off tomorrow. I dont have a tent as of right now, but might see about getting one for tomorrow. I will have some cages for sale, a Genesis incubator, some chicken feeders/waterers, and is the weatrher is OK I will bring the doves.

Quote:
How old are the OEGB's and silkies? What colors. I am hoping the weather turns out nice.

The OEGb's are about 3 weeks old and the silkies are about 2 weeks old. I have white, buff, black and blue silkies.

What do I need to bring for the swap for proof so I can sell? Just the paper the state sent? Does it cost anything?

Quote:
How old are the OEGB's and silkies? What colors. I am hoping the weather turns out nice.

The OEGb's are about 3 weeks old and the silkies are about 2 weeks old. I have white, buff, black and blue silkies.

Any pics of the blues and blacks ? Are they show/breeder quality or hatchery stock ? Also how much will you be asking for them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom