CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Cheryl asked me to tell everyone (she has no internet for a little while), the first set of Husky pups arrived on Tuesday evening. All cute as buttons, 2 red/wht females, 1 wht female, 1 blk/wht female, 3 blk/wht males, all 7 are doing fine!
big_smile.png
Now the wait is on for the next batch due to arrive sometime next week. I guess more pacing for Donny!
tongue.png
Hey Greg do something about this winter weather will ya?!
wink.png

Quote:
Things are good here, just itching to get back to the swaps and visit! Weekends aren't the same w/out you guys!
big_smile.png

you hatching anything?

Not yet, but sooooon!
wink.png
Hoping to be hatching lots of Polish babies! I assume we will be seeing many of your wonderous creations this season?!
tongue.png

Quote:
you hatching anything?

Not yet, but sooooon!
wink.png
Hoping to be hatching lots of Polish babies! I assume we will be seeing many of your wonderous creations this season?!
tongue.png

I love polish. I lost my polish roo this winter. I was very upset. soooo one of my polish frizzled naked necks turned into a roo. no I'm not kidding. it used to be a pullet
hu.gif
I think I should have brought it to a swap and got your opinion as to gender. soooo as it worked out, I will be breeding him to my polish girls and his sister to my splash aracauna. I am shooting for polish frizzled naked necks with huge crests from him and frizzled naked necks who lay colored eggs from her.

oh ya, remember the last agway swap when I bought a partridge silkie and asked for gender guesses? most of us including you guessed hen. I am pleased to report that we were all correct. beautiful little hen.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom