CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep bought one of those plastic hook on litter boxes that goes in the corner of the cage...put it in there with pine shavings in it and she went in there all byherself for potty
smile.png
wish my kids were that easy to potty train
tongue.png

Quote:
"Like" !
tongue.png

I like too!!

Alicia, how are the kids doing? I kept a black showgirl and a nn polish like yours. they are younger than yours. soooo cute. does the polish have a big crest? mine is huge.

Hey Janet......they are great. the blues and the part. are really looking good.........there is some real good conformation with them. the little ??? color one I got from you, is grey/lav with red wings? almost calico looking. Still have no camera, but I just love these guys! the polish NN is SO CRESTED, I have trimmed her crest twice already and I noticed today she is having troubles again. She is a doll-baby! so sweet, loves to be held.
smile.png

Quote:
I like too!!

Alicia, how are the kids doing? I kept a black showgirl and a nn polish like yours. they are younger than yours. soooo cute. does the polish have a big crest? mine is huge.

Hey Janet......they are great. the blues and the part. are really looking good.........there is some real good conformation with them. the little ??? color one I got from you, is grey/lav with red wings? almost calico looking. Still have no camera, but I just love these guys! the polish NN is SO CRESTED, I have trimmed her crest twice already and I noticed today she is having troubles again. She is a doll-baby! so sweet, loves to be held.
smile.png

Had to break down and give one of my polish pullets a hair cut myself today. Hated to do it but I picked her up and looked under her and you couldnt see her face AT ALL. She was looking weak and just standing around. I dont think she waas eating very much because she couldnt find the food in the new coop
sad.png
She looks OK now tho....she ate like a pig and gave her vitamins and such.

FYI, for all you Polish "hair cutters" using a little kids hair tie works just as well, no hair cut needed then if you want to show your bird remove the hair tie and all is well.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Tried that first..she kept walking around with her head dragging and scratching at it like it weighed 12 pounds or something....shes really mellow so she stayed still for her trim. It came out very nice considering lol

Quote:
frow.gif
I put ads on yesterday and they got flaged alot
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I just kept posting until bed time. I started again first thing this morning. Posting on craigs list can be a full time job when the flagging starts.

I could use some help from EVERYONE!
post what you have for sale on craigs list or anywhere else you can think of. the more customers that show up at a swap, the better we all do. if anyone needs flyers to put up at your corner store,ask and I will give you some.
I am not on face book or uncle henerys. can anyone put an ad there?
does anyone know if you can advertise on twitter?
pm me with any other advertising suggestions.

FYI--Gilford agway is getting alot of interest in their first swap suceduled aug 7. They plan to stuff flyers in customer bags. They have a nice country setting and a big parking lot.

so far sundays weather is going to be great
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

.....you arent on facebook??????? omg!
ep.gif
I will post on my facebook wall
big_smile.png

I so dislkie Craigs list 4 that reason. We tried putting an add for R Hanoverian mare, kept getting flagged. A friend told me if U put in a phone # , U'll get flagged. Not sure if thats what I did. I never put the add on after that

What is the addy 4 the Gilford agway ? I am thinking of going if it's not 2 far. Haven't been yet this yr 2 one.. I don't have any 2 sell. But would like 2 C EV1 again. Might B lookn
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom