Chicken sweaters?

Go for it!!! Let us know how they work? I personally don't crochet but i have a friend who does and if this works.....I might have to ask her to make me one. I actually need a turtle neck lol. My drake is pulling out my ducks feathers on her neck. :hit

Sweaters actually don't help keep chickens warm, it prevents it because they need to be able to ruffle their feathers and such. A huge disappointment 😭 as I am a big big night crocheter as well. Maybe do it for protection but if it's roos that are doing it, your gonna want to do single crochets all around, cause if a toe nail got stuck in there.... 😐 Bad thing may happen. I want to crochet my chickens hammocks and other stupid stuff like that but I'm just terrified of their nails getting caught in it and then they freak out and end up just getting stuck until I can save them... Then again I'm a huge worry wart.. .
it's not stupid! i make necklaces, and hammocks too! it is a beautiful kind of weird...

The fibres (what are those bits on wool?) could get in the wound.
Not wounds just pecking she
it's not stupid! i make necklaces, and hammocks too! it is a beautiful kind of weird...
xD Thank you! 😁 I just mean I come up with the strangest things and create them 🤣 I love crocheting. You could ask me to make almost anything and I could, but give me a pair of knitting needles... I'll probably stab myself or something 😜 (on a accident) I'm an awful knitter 🤣

Here is Camilla! She is the badly injured one! I had to tighten after thos photo. She is so tiny and probably lost weight from trauma.

Attachments

• 20211112_135941.jpg
    20211112_135941.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom