Chicken Tattoos UPDATE-I DID IT!!! w/ pics!

that is awesome
smile.png
love the simplicity of the design!

i was toying with a chicken-themed tattoo recently also haha. haven't decided yet what exactly i want though.

Quote:
Okay, I AM totally stealing your idea and tattoo! I've saved the photo of it and am going to look for a local artist to do something as close to it as possible. And I, too, will share a photo of it when I get it.

Quote:
That would be me! Im still game Tanya! anytime your ready just tell that DH it will be sexy and he'll let you do it in a blink of your batting eyelashes!

remember a baby yellow chick-like a tiny one-my other Tat is big enough trying to hide :) cute yellow little chick on the ankle or hip!!

Well, I don't have any tats because ~no pun intended... but I'm chicken! But, I could see me gettin some kind of ninja kung fu kickin' chicken! Or Gonzo & Camilla or course!
lau.gif

Quote:
Okay, I AM totally stealing your idea and tattoo! I've saved the photo of it and am going to look for a local artist to do something as close to it as possible. And I, too, will share a photo of it when I get it.

That's awesome!!! Go for it girl and you better post pictures!! Where are you going to get it?

ETA: The only issue my artist had were the feet, its reeeeally tough to draw chicken feet that don't look terrifying. She ended up doing them slightly smaller than to scale and that definitely helped.

Last edited:
Ima A True Chicken Lover And Im 12 Being 13 on may 15
and my dad tease me about wanting chickens...

and i say so are u gonna get them..
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom