Chicken Tender Feeder?

I bought one about three months ago. There's two sizes and I bought the smaller one (holds 40 pounds of food). I bought mine on Ebay and I LOVE it. Super easy to use, absolutely zero waste or spillage, chickens learned what to do quick. Has been worth every penny as far as I am concerned.

I bought one 3 weeks ago. I have just purchased another. I have 68 layers. I bought the 70# feeders. Answer to our wishes. We don't have to feed every day. Now we can go for a day or two and not worry. We just need someone to pick up the eggs. Love it!!!

Where do you get these? I couldn't find it on eBay...maybe I'm putting in an incorrect search term.

Does anyone have any pictures of these? Thanks!

Yes that is where to get these.
I have the 70 pound and the 35 pound chicken tender feeders from www.coopsnmore.com They both are completely great and I almost never have to clean them out.
The food stays dry, clean and we no longer waste any food.
This was the GREATEST buy I have ever made for our birds.

Can someone post a photo of your hens USING this feeder?

I like this one better than some other ones on the market because it "looks" like the door that opens for the hens to eat pulls back out of the way rather than snapping up into their faces and scaring them. Sounds like people who like their but just want to see one in action before I commit.

Back
Top Bottom