Chicken took my diamond earring!

Bear4boo

Songster
Jun 10, 2022
Midwest
318B8CEC-14F2-4B24-BCA8-290E6B81CF70.jpeg

This girl jumped into my lap and pulled my diamond earring right out of my ear! Thankfully she dropped it into the towel on my lap. Didn’t want to think about having to go through all of that poop to try to get it back lol 😂

So glad she dropped it! One of my girls grabbed a sterling silver earring out of my ear a couple of years ago and swallowed it. She had no ill effects thank goodness. I also never got it back🙁. I am now very careful to never wear earrings around my chickens!!
I too had to give up earrings. Rings too, chickens sure do love all that glitters! :D

View attachment 3433801
This girl jumped into my lap and pulled my diamond earring right out of my ear! Thankfully she dropped it into the towel on my lap. Didn’t want to think about having to go through all of that poop to try to get it back lol 😂
The way they're always grabbing at my "stuff".. just last week I found myself pondering.. If something like a "precious" stone were to be swallowed, would I then quarantine or diaper the bird and search every poo.. or "fugget about it"..

Well, I'm not that attached to stuff.. so it'd probably just be the most expensive snack I never considered feeding before and hoped I wouldn't again.

Close call!

Lovely lady.. what's her name? :pop

Back
Top Bottom