Chicken toys? & Fun treats?

upload_2018-2-8_10-20-46.jpeg

Both :) Our feed stores sell them; they're just a few bucks :) My chickens love the blocks! My chickens absolutely love eggs, raw and cooked :lol:
the blocks are great, but beware you have to take thm in at night .because having them in the coop will call in rats!!! ughhh..talking from experieince, and it took a week of traps and poison to get rid of them, plus taking all food sources out of the coop at night...just a warning to help out!

the blocks are great, but beware you have to take thm in at night .because having them in the coop will call in rats!!! ughhh..talking from experieince, and it took a week of traps and poison to get rid of them, plus taking all food sources out of the coop at night...just a warning to help out!

Thankfully, we have never had a problem with mice or rats. Sorry that you do!
We have had a few mice that make their nests around the coop, but thankfully never in the coop.

But our cats and snakes take care of them! :lol:

Thankfully, we have never had a problem with mice or rats. Sorry that you do!
We have had a few mice that make their nests around the coop, but thankfully never in the coop.

But our cats and snakes take care of them! :lol:
yes..this summer i am going to get a couple cats...and i love snakes so might get a few black snakes to boot..lol..so far i have seen no signs in the coop anymore of digging holde from the rats or mice..no "pooh" either, so i think what was left that i didnt get in traps or that ate the poison, had packed their little bags and moved on..."no food here in the INN"..LOL

I have taken some old tires and place them on edge in the ground just enough to hold them up, then I took pieces of wood and screwed them in to the tires to make ramps and perches. It is like a Jungle gym for them. they also have balls, bells and hanging cabage heads to keep them busy.

I have taken some old tires and place them on edge in the ground just enough to hold them up, then I took pieces of wood and screwed them in to the tires to make ramps and perches. It is like a Jungle gym for them. they also have balls, bells and hanging cabage heads to keep them busy.
that sounds interesting! thank you for sharing!

Hi! I’m new here but I love chickens. I recommend you get them a nice (but randomly placed) gift! What’s inside should either be a pumpkin, Lettuce, Cereal (my chickens like cereal for some reason), Salad, Or other stuff. Also, a tip to get more eggs: GET MORE CHICKENS!!!! Alright I need to go check on my chicken bye bye.

Hi! I’m new here but I love chickens. I recommend you get them a nice (but randomly placed) gift! What’s inside should either be a pumpkin, Lettuce, Cereal (my chickens like cereal for some reason), Salad, Or other stuff. Also, a tip to get more eggs: GET MORE CHICKENS!!!! Alright I need to go check on my chicken bye bye.
i have 15 chickens...and get 10 to 14 eggs everyday even though its winter...they are young birds though 10 months old.....i give mine something different everydy..it keeps them curious..they love a hanging cabbage ball...keeps them busy for a day or two...i love spoiling them!

Back
Top Bottom