chicken toys ??

No problem!
smile.png

I've got a new chicken/people game. There's a wiffle ball I put in the run. I've never seen them play with it, but it seems to get moved around a lot. Maybe it gets bumped and rolled while they chase each other around.
I'm going to dig two small holes in the ground. One hole will be mine, the other will be my wife's.

If the ball ends up in my hole, I get a special sort of back rub.
wink.png

But if it ends up in hers, then she gets one.

smile.png

I've got a new chicken/people game. There's a wiffle ball I put in the run. I've never seen them play with it, but it seems to get moved around a lot. Maybe it gets bumped and rolled while they chase each other around.
I'm going to dig two small holes in the ground. One hole will be mine, the other will be my wife's.

If the ball ends up in my hole, I get a special sort of back rub.
wink.png

But if it ends up in hers, then she gets one.

smile.png

OMG!! Great idea.

My hens favorite toy is a couple soda bottles ( I suppose u could use an empty peanut butter jar). I cut a few holes in each and put a hand full of corn,oats and sunflower seeds in the bottles. They go nuts. It was way cheaper than buying the plastic treat ball at TSC.

My chickens found a hair band or a pony tail holder, they played keep away with that thing forever! I took it away, afraid they might try to eat it. I guess I should get them something to play with, they sure looked like they were having fun! They are entertaining !:cd

Back
Top Bottom