chicken voyeur

kayjj7882

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 24, 2014
hi my name is kay. I do't have chickens. I have no place for them.
I got interested in them when I decided to make a coffee table book of chickens for my sister. she does have them. I am so enjoying seeing all the different breeds and how beautiful they are.
I am in a w/c due to amputation and numerous disease so am limited in my physical activities. am still sorting and collecting good pics for the book. feel free to send any special ones to me.

I hope no one minds if I just look. I do also pass on info to my sis , who has no computer. glad to meet you all.

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, you can live vicariously through all of us!! Kelsie has a great suggestion. That section of the forums is where members like to post pics and tell stories about their chickens. I would post this there and you will no doubt get a lot more help here.

Good luck and enjoy your journey in life and we welcome you to our flock!

Alright Kay,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning enter
caf.gif

I also am a cancer survivor and it looks like I get to have more
fun this summer as I just went to the doctor on Tuesday and
all they want to do is go back inside so I have an understanding
of your situation as I had to have family take care of my flock
for a couple of years as I slowly recovered but I guess we were
not to be here forever .....
wink.png

Hang in there Kay
thumbsup.gif

Inside my brooder
yippiechickie.gif

Two week old
jumpy.gif

What outside at three weeks
rant.gif

With the grownups at 10 weeks
clap.gif

The lady's in waiting
woot.gif

Molted Houdan's
hugs.gif

Momma age 12 years old yes we hatched her
yesss.gif

Mr. Bob-Cat the predator
hit.gif

These are my personal photos I took of my flock
celebrate.gif

gander007
old.gif

Last edited:
thanks everyone for letting me in. that is a great idea about the forum. my problem is.....with so many beautiful chicks showing up, when do I stop and how will I ever decide which ones to put in the book. I want them all!!!!!

thanks everyone for letting me in. that is a great idea about the forum. my problem is.....with so many beautiful chicks showing up, when do I stop and how will I ever decide which ones to put in the book. I want them all!!!!!

Well that is the real question now isn't it .....

That is what happens when you get bit by the poultry bug and the infection is radical and no one knows when to stop really and that is why we are all here ....

Welcome to BYC - you sound like a perfect candidate for 'house chickens' - Seramas would be great for you.

Back
Top Bottom