Chicken walking funny

When was her last egg?
What do you feed including treats?
How old is she?
Have you examined her legs and joints for bruising/swelling or indication of tenderness?
Hard to know what's happening with her. See that she's getting to food/water o.k. It won't hurt to provide her with 1/4 tablet B-Complex for several days for support.

When was her last egg?
What do you feed including treats?
How old is she?
Have you examined her legs and joints for bruising/swelling or indication of tenderness?
Hard to know what's happening with her. See that she's getting to food/water o.k. It won't hurt to provide her with 1/4 tablet B-Complex for several days for support.
She is to young still to lay she Inly about 4 months and she gets chick starter feed and free ranges all day, I have examined see nothing weird going on

I'd get the vitamins into her and see if they help.

Could be some sort of injury, but there's always a possibility that she may be showing symptoms of disease like Marek's as well.

I'd get the vitamins into her and see if they help.

Could be some sort of injury, but there's always a possibility that she may be showing symptoms of disease like Marek's as well.
I was thinking maybe she hurt her self jumping off the roost bar this morning. Marek’s how does a bird catch it?

Back
Top Bottom