Chicken walking weird

Virgie87

In the Brooder
Nov 24, 2022
Hey all,

My porcelain d’uccle started walking off balance. I’m trying to enclose video of it, but it seems that the site won’t let me. I did attach pictures of her feet. I think she is close to laying, so I gave her an Epsom salt bath, and also treated her feet with oil in case it was scaly mites. I was also told she was vaccinated against marek’s, so I’m hoping it’s not that. She is currently isolated away from her sisters. What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_8644.jpeg
    IMG_8644.jpeg
    473.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8645.jpeg
    IMG_8645.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8643.jpeg
    IMG_8643.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 1
Hey all,

My porcelain d’uccle started walking off balance. I’m trying to enclose video of it, but it seems that the site won’t let me. I did attach pictures of her feet. I think she is close to laying, so I gave her an Epsom salt bath, and also treated her feet with oil in case it was scaly mites. I was also told she was vaccinated against marek’s, so I’m hoping it’s not that. She is currently isolated away from her sisters. What do you all think?
Just wanted to add that she is otherwise alert and eating and drinking, but does a lot of sitting in her quarantine enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom