Chicken will not act normal THIS IS A EMERGENCY! We need experts now!

Mar 6, 2019
UK
hi, I have a chicken name Oreo, I would not class her as a pet kore of a friend the way she acts.
Recently she has just been sitting in her darn coop without leaving, and she is sitting on not eggs also.
Then you might come to the conclusion she might be ill, well whenever I open the door she makes these loud broody noises.
Every time she went broody, I broke it.
But this time is seem it won’t go
And whenever I pull her out her coop and lock all doors she will sit under a tree or on top of our slide.
We have also took her to the vet a month ago, she was potential for coccidiosis so I gave all her meds .
Please help I’m really worried, I posted before but nobody answered

Get her up and put her with some other hens for a moment.
If she looks like this then she's broody.
P8291763.JPG

no, she's bloody but never pecking me like Ever!
every morning I take her out of the coop and she will be OK then later I let her back in and that's whats been going on.
also is it normal that she keeps her eye open sometimes when is his sitting on her egg and she opens both when she is out?

no, she's bloody but never pecking me like Ever!
every morning I take her out of the coop and she will be OK then later I let her back in and that's whats been going on.
also is it normal that she keeps her eye open sometimes when is his sitting on her egg and she opens both when she is out?
Yes - when she is sitting outside she needs to be aware of her environment for predators....what's that about bloody & pecking??

Back
Top Bottom