Chicken with deformed body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I just had to put her down. I will try to get a picture tomorrow and privately send it to yall if I can! I am so thankful that yall tried to help, I know it was tough to help with no pic. And it was hard for me to help her as I had to leave every hour, but my house is only two minutes away which is nice... It was super hard to put her down but I'm glad it's all over. It was super hard.

Since I am having to share private info on here like if I have a mom and dad, or if I have a dorm room, I think I am gonna stop this conversation. Especially since the problem is over. I have 9 healthy chicks and I am so thankful!

Since I am having to share private info on here like if I have a mom and dad, or if I have a dorm room, I think I am gonna stop this conversation. Especially since the problem is over. I have 9 healthy chicks and I am so thankful!
You shared all that. We didn’t make you or even really ask. The college thing made me curious but only because i was wondering how you were raising chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom