Chicken with injured leg.

@Wyorp Rock , you know of a different way to treat the ground?
I don't:confused: Your suggestion of washing hands is a good one along with using a little barn lime.
Don't wear your chicken shoes in the house?!!
Honestly I have never worried about contracting worms or anything from my animals.

I do wash my hands and use sanitizer a lot but well i only have 1 pair of shoes. so yes i use them indoors and out in the coop. well looks like i'm going to need a dewormer for myself too. yes I have them too. i just checked my feces... now im really freaking out :(

I do wash my hands and use sanitizer a lot but well i only have 1 pair of shoes. so yes i use them indoors and out in the coop. well looks like i'm going to need a dewormer for myself too. yes I have them too. i just checked my feces... now im really freaking out :(
Go see a doctor. :hmm

Go see a doctor. :hmm

Already did. he said it looks like the chickens got it from me. I had a tapeworm 6 feet long. he gave me a pill and it came out. it killed even the eggs. lol 1 pill is all it takes? thats some potent meds haha

I had got sushi at a sushi bar about 6 months ago. and the timing is right because its about the time i started having stomach issues.

Yikes.:eek: Makes me doubly glad I don't eat meat. Glad you are doing better, that couldn't of been comfortable at all.

yes, I'm vegan now. this is my second vegan month :D

Yea he said i should be feeling better in a few days. its basically
been drinking my blood, he said its good we found it now before i got anemic from it.
he said the labs they took last month showed antibodies in my blood but they didn't bother checking out why. but he did. hes an amazing doctor in california.

Back
Top Bottom