Chicken with wet cough

You did not mean that you put neem oil in their food, did you? I assume that it was coconut or mineral oil?

If they are laying normally, it likely is not a reproductive disorder. Many hens who get internal laying, EYP, or ascites, may have pressure on their internal organs, and that may in turn cause the crop to back up. The only crop issues I have seen were in older hens with repro problems.

Hopefully, they will respond to treatment.

You did not mean that you put neem oil in their food, did you? I assume that it was coconut or mineral oil?

If they are laying normally, it likely is not a reproductive disorder. Many hens who get internal laying, EYP, or ascites, may have pressure on their internal organs, and that may in turn cause the crop to back up. The only crop issues I have seen were in older hens with repro problems.

Hopefully, they will respond to treatment.
No, I put food grade neem oil in, but I haven't fed it to them yet. The kind I bought is a dietary supplement, not the kind for gardens. It's supposed to have antifungal and antimicrobial properties, but if it seems like a bad idea to feed that to them, I can toss out the food mixture and start over without it.

Back
Top Bottom