Chicken with worms on poop

I have mixed feeling a lot of people have here have said no and some have said yes they say no because it could hur their respiratory system and they just advertise it like that
Cleanliness is next to godliness in a chicken coop.. Dusting off.. and no problem so far.. and it's been a long time. It's a one time thing occasional. As with all things, in moderation. Dried up chicken dust is far worse..

I know but better than nothing..
True and it’s really good at keeping away mice for whatever reason, at least with me.
Off topic question does anyone know what breed she could be? Also fastest way for me to get is by pickup from TSC
Cinnamon queen/red sex link
Maybe, maybe not.. Holistic. Dewormer is just faster.. and may be more efficient, but not holistic.. it still works, more of a preventative.
Definitely more of a preventative and not a cure 👍
If ones got it they all do.. Chickens eat chicken poo..
Ewww they do 🤮
Mine have never bit their poop they have looked at it but never even pecked it

right now she’s by herself but we are thinking of putting her with her friends
Put her back with her friends, it doesn’t matter they all have it.

Oh ok also weird thing she has 3 other friends a small rooster that I don’t know what breed he is since they gave him to me as a gift he was my first he is a few years old and she has a black australorp and a dark brahma that are about 8 or 9 months and we got 4 eggs from them which is strange unless we forgot to pick one the day before is it possible chickens can lay double in a day. Also here’s a pic of them sleeping in their nest boxes and the one in daytime when they laid and that was not along ago like 2 or 3 days

Attachments

• C0C32800-2BE0-4F2C-9C84-7BB21ECBD196.jpeg
    C0C32800-2BE0-4F2C-9C84-7BB21ECBD196.jpeg
    693.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 4C93BF41-BFDA-449F-9769-158E29D6B175.jpeg
    4C93BF41-BFDA-449F-9769-158E29D6B175.jpeg
    636 KB · Views: 4
  • F9050836-2B66-42C6-BE29-0896A28B7862.jpeg
    F9050836-2B66-42C6-BE29-0896A28B7862.jpeg
    556.2 KB · Views: 5
Probably

You should discourage that behavior.
Do you have a pic of the rooster?
Probably

You should discourage that behavior.
Do you have a pic of the rooster?
Yeah I can discourage them when they first moved in there they slept on the sticks but later they started sleeping there since it was in the 50 degree range and now they stay my plan is to put a door made out of wood to cover the boxes and open it in the day so they can lay there. Ima try to take a pic of him he had his comb cut tho since our neighbor cut it for some reason

Yeah I can discourage them when they first moved in there they slept on the sticks but later they started sleeping there since it was in the 50 degree range and now they stay my plan is to put a door made out of wood to cover the boxes and open it in the day so they can lay there. Ima try to take a pic of him he had his comb cut tho since our neighbor cut it for some reason
Jesus who would do something like that! 😭😭

Back
Top Bottom