Chicken

Magic man

In the Brooder
Apr 16, 2021
I got one chicken that walk like a duck and her tail is pointed to the side can someone please let me know what’s wrong she eating and drinking water ????

It would be best if you could get a video of your chicken, then upload it to YouTube, and then copy the link onto BYC. If that makes any sense. It will just help the experts figure out what you mean, and what the cause might be.

Last edited:
It would be best if you make another thread in “emergencies/diseases/injuries and cures” as people there are more likely to help you. You’ll have to delete this thread just so you don’t get in trouble. The other option is that you see if a moderator is willing to move this thread for you.

Also before you post another thread (or have it moved) it would be best if you could get a video of your chicken, then upload it to YouTube, and then copy the link onto BYC. If that makes any sense. It will just help the experts figure out what you mean, and what the cause might be.
Ok
OkIt would be best if you make anot thread in “emergencies/diseases/injuries and cures” as people there are more likely to help you. You’ll have to delete this thread just so you don’t get in trouble. The other option is that you see if a moderator is willing to move this thread for you.

Also before you post another thread (or have it moved) it would be best if you could get a video of your chicken, then upload it to YouTube, and then copy the link onto BYC. If that makes any sense. It will just help the experts figure out what you mean, and what the cause might be.

How old is the bird?
What breed?
How long has she been walking like this?
When did she last lay an egg?
She ps
How old is the bird?
What breed?

Even just a picture showing the odd position can help a lot.
She’s about one year old and she did have a egg stuck it came out very thin and she a brown chicken don’t know what breed I think she a rode inland red

How old is the bird?
What breed?

Even just a picture showing the odd position can help a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom