chicken

big momma

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jul 29, 2009
this may be a little off the top but i am trying to cook a chicken in the crock pot it has been cooking for about an hour how long is it supposed to cook for and if it does not start cooking soon i will have to put it in the oven

my other question is if i have to put it in the oven can i leave in the the removable crock pot and bake it like that

this may be a little off the top but i am trying to cook a chicken in the crock pot it has been cooking for about an hour how long is it supposed to cook for and if it does not start cooking soon i will have to put it in the oven

my other question is if i have to put it in the oven can i leave in the the removable crock pot and bake it like that
take it out now
if you think it. Needs a few more minutes just stir the burnt meat for a bit and then put it back in

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=crockpot+101&t=fpas&ia=web

Back
Top Bottom