chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
lol, don't worry, I know what you mean
wink.png

Someone let their dog do its "business" on our mailbox post once
rant.gif
it's ridiculous....

Oh dear, some dog owners can be so inconsiderate.
hmm.png

~Alex

A while back someone must have been snooping on our land because we founda set of headphones and a few chip bags. Apparently the posted signs aren't clear anough or someone needs glasses. Also found some gun shells. (What part of posted don't people understand?). One time, someone dumped a bunch of dead porcupines, coyotes, and rabbits on our property. Not sure if it was a threat or what it was supposed to be. They did it twice. Game commission came in and cleaned them up. Just don't understand why they'd kill the animals, then dump them and not take the skins or anything.

Wow! I can't believe the nerve of some people! Trespassing on someone else's private property is unacceptable. I also wonder what the point was of killing a whole bunch of animals and then disposing of them that way.
idunno.gif

When we lived in the city, ghetto kids used to use our yard (which was measured in sq. ft.
roll.png
) as a shortcut through the neighborhood. *shudders* It was terrible. And our neighbor who was right in our back yard, too close for comfort, told us that there were a couple teens spying into our house when the curtains weren't pulled. I hated living like that!
rant.gif

~Alex

Wow! I can't believe the nerve of some people! Trespassing on someone else's private property is unacceptable. I also wonder what the point was of killing a whole bunch of animals and then disposing of them that way. :idunno

When we lived in the city, ghetto kids used to use our yard (which was measured in sq. ft. :rolleyes: ) as a shortcut through the neighborhood. *shudders* It was terrible. And our neighbor who was right in our back yard, too close for comfort, told us that there were a couple teens spying into our house when the curtains weren't pulled. I hated living like that! :rant

~Alex
Exactly why I like living in the country. We aren't very far away from town, but we're "isolated" from people :p
Something really creepy that happened here a few years back... we used to have a wooden bench in our barn by the house. I had a blanket spread out on the bench so it wouldn't get dirty and the cats could use it as a bed. I was lso in a hurry, so I didn't have time to rake up the hay on the floor. The next morning when I fed Eli (the mini horse), the blanket was folded and placed on the bench and the hay was all cleaned up. :oops: I still think someone must have spent the night in our barn...

Exactly why I like living in the country. We aren't very far away from town, but we're "isolated" from people
tongue.png

Something really creepy that happened here a few years back... we used to have a wooden bench in our barn by the house. I had a blanket spread out on the bench so it wouldn't get dirty and the cats could use it as a bed. I was lso in a hurry, so I didn't have time to rake up the hay on the floor. The next morning when I fed Eli (the mini horse), the blanket was folded and placed on the bench and the hay was all cleaned up.
hide.gif
I still think someone must have spent the night in our barn...
Agreed 100%. We're about 30 minutes from both cities, which is really nice. The town that we're 5 minutes from is so small it's almost not even a "town."
lol.png

Oooooh, that is scary! Thank goodness we haven't had anything like that happen yet. I still don't understand what satisfaction certain people get from trespassing other than if they're considering breaking in. It's just weird.

~Alex

Exactly why I like living in the country. We aren't very far away from town, but we're "isolated" from people :p

Something really creepy that happened here a few years back... we used to have a wooden bench in our barn by the house. I had a blanket spread out on the bench so it wouldn't get dirty and the cats could use it as a bed. I was lso in a hurry, so I didn't have time to rake up the hay on the floor. The next morning when I fed Eli (the mini horse), the blanket was folded and placed on the bench and the hay was all cleaned up. :oops: I still think someone must have spent the night in our barn...

Agreed 100%. We're about 30 minutes from both cities, which is really nice. The town that we're 5 minutes from is so small it's almost not even a "town." :lol:

Oooooh, that is scary! Thank goodness we haven't had anything like that happen yet. I still don't understand what satisfaction certain people get from trespassing other than if they're considering breaking in. It's just weird.

~Alex
We're a few minutes away from a town that is small too. It's about 45 minutes to the nearest big town.

Maybe it was a homeless person who needed shelter for the night, but we'll never know. It was nice of them to clean up the barn though :lol:

A while back someone must have been snooping on our land because we founda set of headphones and a few chip bags. Apparently the posted signs aren't clear anough or someone needs glasses. Also found some gun shells. (What part of posted don't people understand?). One time, someone dumped a bunch of dead porcupines, coyotes, and rabbits on our property. Not sure if it was a threat or what it was supposed to be. They did it twice. Game commission came in and cleaned them up. Just don't understand why they'd kill the animals, then dump them and not take the skins or anything.

Oh my goodness!!! That's just terrible! It doesn't even make any sense. I'm so sorry that happened, I can't even imagine. It's so heartbreaking people would kill animals for no reason at all, well for any reason.

Oh my goodness!!! That's just terrible! It doesn't even make any sense. I'm so sorry that happened, I can't even imagine. It's so heartbreaking people would kill animals for no reason at all, well for any reason.

Yeah :(

We're a few minutes away from a town that is small too. It's about 45 minutes to the nearest big town.

Maybe it was a homeless person who needed shelter for the night, but we'll never know. It was nice of them to clean up the barn though :lol:

Yes! Must have been rent payment, ha ha!

~Alex

Haha

Back
Top Bottom