• VA?

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • KFG?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Caleb? (he told me too XD)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Pics
My Grandpa is in the hospital, and there is a possibility he is dying.. He takes pills for arthritis that apparently take 10 years off your life...:hit
Oh my, I'm not good at cheering people up but here I go....
You have people here on BYC that'll be wishing for his well-being, we've got your back! I've got a, sort of, tradition(?) that I wish something whenever the clock turns to 1:11, 2:22.. (You know what I mean...) and I'll swap my usual wish for one that'll help ya' out! You also can alway make a special thing you and your grandfather can do together such as coloring books, book of word puzzles, etc..

(Jeez, I am terrible at helpin' people out so I'll stop talking before I make you fell worst...)

Oh my, I'm not good at cheering people up but here I go....
You have people here on BYC that'll be wishing for his well-being, we've got your back! I've got a, sort of, tradition(?) that I wish something whenever the clock turns to 1:11, 2:22.. (You know what I mean...) and I'll swap my usual wish for one that'll help ya' out! You also can alway make a special thing you and your grandfather can do together such as coloring books, book of word puzzles, etc..

(Jeez, I am terrible at helpin' people out so I'll stop talking before I make you fell worst...)
I like people who at least make an attempt, and you did not fall short of cheering me up! :hugs

I hope I didn't butcher my response.....:fl

I like people who at least make an attempt, and you did not fall short of cheering me up! :hugs

I hope I didn't butcher my response.....:fl
:yaI'm glad I could help ya out a bit, I'm honestly not the type of person who can think up actual helpful responses so I was nervous that I would just make you feel worst.

Don't worry, I'm usually the one who kills all conversations so no butchering was done to your response. XD

NUUU I MISSED BRUCE!!! :barnie

Aspen was on a self walk and decided to go pick a fight with our neighbor's vicious guard dog. I thought she was a coyote because there were a bunch of dogs yipping and snarling next door.
Nope, just a polar bear! :rolleyes:

Caleb, I am SO SORRY about your grandfather. :hugs :hugs I feel your pain. My grnadpa died of lung cancer two years ago. He wore a gun on his hip, ALL THE TIME.
COOLEST.
PERSON.
EVER.
:hit

But anyways, what'd I miss besides Bruce?

Back
Top Bottom