Chickenlover200's new chat thread

Oh, It didn't work
hit.gif

They are good... I'm thinking i won't get any chicks this year, but don't know if i can survive without any babies for another year.... I haven't boughtany chicks for two years. I don't think i should get new chicks though unless they are more rare babies since my layers started eating eggs....
Last time i got chicks, the store we bought from had a grab bag of rare ones. It'd be nice to get more chicks....
tongue.png

Will you get any chicks this year?

We are getting chicks in 2017! The amount now depends on how many chickens we have. Maybe 3 or 4 or even 10

They are good... I'm thinking i won't get any chicks this year, but don't know if i can survive without any babies for another year.... I haven't boughtany chicks for two years. I don't think i should get new chicks though unless they are more rare babies since my layers started eating eggs....

Last time i got chicks, the store we bought from had a grab bag of rare ones. It'd be nice to get more chicks.... :p

Will you get any chicks this year?

We are getting chicks in 2017! The amount now depends on how many chickens we have. Maybe 3 or 4 or even 10

We're still tossing the idea around... Don't know if we'll get some or not.

Wowzers, what going on?!?!?!?! All our chicks and chickens are eating each other!
hit.gif
My mom and I had to bandage up 2 Blue Isbars and both Faverolles bantams, the poor bleeding babies. On top of that, Alex's wound hasn't gotten any better as the weather is warming up, bringing with it the concern of flies. Last thing I want is fly eggs in her open wound! So now we've got 4 brooders going, three with chicks and one with Alex inside.
roll.png

~Alex

Wowzers, what going on?!?!?!?! All our chicks and chickens are eating each other!
hit.gif
My mom and I had to bandage up 2 Blue Isbars and both Faverolles bantams, the poor bleeding babies. On top of that, Alex's wound hasn't gotten any better as the weather is warming up, bringing with it the concern of flies. Last thing I want is fly eggs in her open wound! So now we've got 4 brooders going, three with chicks and one with Alex inside.
roll.png

~Alex

oh dear. One of our chickens died of having a unknown to this world wound and flys got in it
hit.gif
Hope you're flock gets back to normal soon! P.S Have you seen the culprit? Cause you can separate that hen(s) and then another one will be the boss and then it will be better

Last edited:
oh dear. One of our chickens died of having a unknown to this world wound and flys got in it
hit.gif
Hope you're flock gets back to normal soon! P.S Have you seen the culprit? Cause you can separate that hen(s) and then another one will be the boss and then it will be better

Jordan the RIR is the one doing the picking, but thankfully the guy's coming for her and a couple others today.
yesss.gif
I've really gotten sick of her bullying these last few weeks. Plus, she's starting to do the same thing to Cookie, my other baby.
somad.gif
I'm NOT going to miss her after she's gone!

~Alex

Jordan the RIR is the one doing the picking, but thankfully the guy's coming for her and a couple others today.
yesss.gif
I've really gotten sick of her bullying these last few weeks. Plus, she's starting to do the same thing to Cookie, my other baby.
somad.gif
I'm NOT going to miss her after she's gone!

~Alex

Have you separated her?

Back
Top Bottom