Chickenlover200's new chat thread

hi yes its my only chicken of that breed her and my speckled are my total faves

Speckled Sussexes? If so, I LOVE that breed more than words!
smile.png

~Alex

We're doing okay, just holding our chickies who are growing up way too fast. :love  I've been admiring my already-handsome bantam Phoenix cockerel, named Arizona (get it? :p ). He's just now starting to grow in red shoulder pads!

~Alex

that's funny. I like it :p

Hello mind if join? im fairly new to byc although i always consult here for questions but since this chat is barely starting thought i get to chat

Welcome to BYC! And my chat thread :D

my son says to make me mad Mom lets eat peque spanish for tiny thats her name because i used to kill meat birds and im like no way lets eat palomita (dovey) his favorite bantam chicken the only bantam i got unknowingly

Where did you find these? They are crazy funny! LOL
On another thread I was browsing on BYC and on Google+
im kinda getting anxious for my new hampshire to go broody i want some babies she has been layng for 3 months and nada no broody i think its awsome to own a horse that would be really could if i could ever have 1
I really really want a horse! My parents said we could maybe get a Shetland in the future
Ponies and little horses are a handful,but they have such personalities.... They're so fun.
I'm not allowed to say how old I am but you can say I'm a minor
op sorry for asking it was dumb of me to ask
Don't worry about that... I had no clue about that when I first joined too. I'm also a minor... :)
shes hatchery quality of course i got her as a baby for her chipmunk coloring didn't know what is was back then
She's really pretty!

Thanks glad to join im super chatty if you haven't noticed
My husband makes fun of me sayng that i will go to a place and make friends of total strangers
I'll be laughing with a random person and his like you know her and im like no just met her! !

Thanks glad to join im super chatty if you haven't noticed
My husband makes fun of me sayng that i will go to a place and make friends of total strangers
I'll be laughing with a random person and his like you know her and im like no just met her! !

That's funny. I'm actually sort of a socially shy person... Once I get to know people really well though, sometimes I won't shut up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom