Chickenlover200's new chat thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ChickenLover200, Feb 17, 2016.

1. negrita

negrita Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2015
    alamo texas
    so do you know if a regular cockerel can mate a bantam chicken?

2. chicken4prez

chicken4prez Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Its fine[​IMG]

3. negrita

Oct 7, 2015
    alamo texas
    That's funny. I'm actually sort of a socially shy person... Once I get to know people really well though, sometimes I won't shut up :lol:[/quote]
    That's my hubby acts really shy and then once he knows someone he will be talking to them until 3 am ( really he didn't let our neighbor guy go until that time one time he invited him over i was totally snoring and in bed)

4. ChickenLover200

ChickenLover200 Overrun With Chickens

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    I'm pretty sure they can, but I'm not 100% sure how the chicks would turn out because I don't breed/hatch at all.

That's my hubby acts really shy and then once he knows someone he will be talking to them until 3 am ( really he didn't let our neighbor guy go until that time one time he invited him over i was totally snoring and in bed)[/quote]

My dad will keep someone talking for hours.... I am more quiet because I like to listen to everything though.

5. negrita

Oct 7, 2015
    alamo texas
    yes a good bible proverb says something like (that a fool talks and doesnt listen. and that even a fool looks wise when they are quiet) not meaning to say youre foolish if not that i would look wise if i kept quiet!! jiji or so i think

6. negrita

Oct 7, 2015
    alamo texas
    I like to listen but i cant keep still for more than a while ( and then i complaint about my 5 year old)the longer i stay quiet listening is in church when the pastor is preaching but then i ocassionally say Amen!! glory to God! ! when i agree so im not totally quiet

7. ChickenLover200

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    :lol: yep! I know what you're talking about.
    You miss out on a lot when you don't just stand and listen, but sometimes you miss a lot of opportunities by not talking too. My friends are trying to "break me" of my shyness :p

8. negrita

Oct 7, 2015
    alamo texas
    so what type of animals do anyone here have? me just chickens although my hubby wants to get a pair of sheep i don't know if ill let him though

9. ChickenLover200

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    I have a couple of katahdin/Barbados hair sheep, 20-30 chickens (lost count since a bunch died), 2 Westie dogs, 8 cats, a Quarter horse mare, and a miniature horse stallion...
    I also volunteer at a place that has like 10-12 horses that I take care of sometimes.

10. negrita

Oct 7, 2015
    alamo texas
    The only time i remembered being shy was in 10th grade high school that i moved with my aunt to san Antonio because of my rebel attitude i wouldn't talk to anyone there it was depressing i wasn't used to being out of my zone .Thank god i only lasted two months and my aunt got fed up with me and swns me back home needless to say i learned mu lesson.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by