Chickenmama6rir CHAT Thread!!!

Lol well on top of the muffin and pizza sauce, I put........ I'm so embarrassed say by this lol...... Red onion, sweet corn, the sprinkle parmesan cheese( I only had a tiny bit, and sweet and spicy tuna packet lol. I wasn't gonna waste food. I kinda wish I would have wasted it. I didn't need to save the pizza fail, but I decided too
1f602.png
I'm not always the smartest lol

Lol well on top of the muffin and pizza sauce, I put........ I'm so embarrassed say by this lol...... Red onion, sweet corn, the sprinkle parmesan cheese( I only had a tiny bit, and sweet and spicy tuna packet lol. I wasn't gonna waste food. I kinda wish I would have wasted it. I didn't need to save the pizza fail, but I decided too
1f602.png

Eww vegetables

1f602.png

:lau lol don't worry we do a lot of weird things 2

Eww vegetables

:lol: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom