ChickenRun through TX,AR,TN,KY,IN and MI Please help Locate BIRDS!!!!

Moosplace

Chirping
12 Years
Aug 17, 2007
HI all,

I am on a chicken run from texas up to Michigan and I am calling all my bird loving friends to come forth and sell sell sell ( to me ofcourse)...lol
I am looking for
Standard Cochins(any kind)
Polish(any kind)
Orloffs
Blue Laced red wyandottes
and TURKEYs ( any heritage breed)
I will up date my list and to when I am leaving which will be in the next week before all go back to school
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
Emma

hehe I'm in NC, but have a blrw breeding trio for sale for $50.
wink.png
Only about 2hrs over the TN/NC border, depending which way you're going! hehe

i have several breeds of chickens for sale in dickson, tennessee and they are cheap.I jav 2 tom turkeys also a pig and more contact me at 615-446-0302

I have a 9 week old (this coming monday) White Crested Black Polish rooster you can have for free. I don't have the means to separate him from my Giants and they're starting to intimidate him a bit...not pecking, but chasing him around and keeping him from entering the run from the coop.
I'm in West TN. Just e-mail me at [email protected] (put something like 'rooster' or whatever in the subject line so I'll see it if it's accidentally put in the spam folder).

ok everyone I know you are trying to help and I thank you in kind. I am picking up turkeys from a known hatchey and all the birds are tested. i would never bring anything onto my farm unless I was for sure that it was not sick. I had someone and I will not name names sell me some sick chicks and I ended up quarantined for 4 months. I do not even let the electric man on my property.
Bliss I am near fort worth. Where are you. You can email me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom