1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ChickenRun through TX,AR,TN,KY,IN and MI Please help Locate BIRDS!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Moosplace, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Moosplace

Moosplace Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2007
    HI all,

I am on a chicken run from texas up to Michigan and I am calling all my bird loving friends to come forth and sell sell sell ( to me ofcourse)...lol
    I am looking for
    Standard Cochins(any kind)
    Polish(any kind)
    Orloffs
    Blue Laced red wyandottes
    and TURKEYs ( any heritage breed)
    I will up date my list and to when I am leaving which will be in the next week before all go back to school
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks
    Emma

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    hehe I'm in NC, but have a blrw breeding trio for sale for $50. [​IMG] Only about 2hrs over the TN/NC border, depending which way you're going! hehe

3. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    i have several breeds of chickens for sale in dickson, tennessee and they are cheap.I jav 2 tom turkeys also a pig and more contact me at 615-446-0302

4. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I have 3 white cochins and 1 Buff laced polish (about 5 wks old)
    $8 for all of them. I am in Memphis.

5. allen wranch

allen wranch Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
  6. Yonaton

Yonaton Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2007
    West TN
    I have a 9 week old (this coming monday) White Crested Black Polish rooster you can have for free. I don't have the means to separate him from my Giants and they're starting to intimidate him a bit...not pecking, but chasing him around and keeping him from entering the run from the coop.
    I'm in West TN. Just e-mail me at [email protected] (put something like 'rooster' or whatever in the subject line so I'll see it if it's accidentally put in the spam folder).

7. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    I'm in MI. but all I have is some Black sex links. [​IMG]

8. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Whoa! Best read that article or you really will be on the run. [​IMG]

9. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Moo, do you live in Texas? If so, I have some BLRW's for sale, and am NPIP certified.

10. Moosplace

Moosplace Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2007
    ok everyone I know you are trying to help and I thank you in kind. I am picking up turkeys from a known hatchey and all the birds are tested. i would never bring anything onto my farm unless I was for sure that it was not sick. I had someone and I will not name names sell me some sick chicks and I ended up quarantined for 4 months. I do not even let the electric man on my property.
    Bliss I am near fort worth. Where are you. You can email me at [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by