Chickens and Blow Dryers

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Just had to laugh, my white silkie had the best bath today and was WAY into the blow dryer!

She would rest her hand on my hand and let me turn her around to get all sides. It didn't bother her one bit. She seemed almost disappointed when I stopped!
lol.png

Quote:
That's what I thought would happen when I had to bathe my two Australorps girls...figured I would turn on the blow dryer and they would FREAK.

But no, they loved it...seemed almost mesmerized by the wonderful, warm air drying their feathers. They stood on the edge of the tub and let me lift each wing one at a time and get them all dry and fluffy again.

Weird, because trying the same thing with my cats is a good way to end up in the hospital getting stitches!
lau.gif
barnie.gif
ep.gif

Quote:
Isn't that crazy! I was all prepared for running chicken in the bathroom. She just settled right in and enjoyed it! From now I tell hubby I got the chickens and he can do the dog and cat!!!! LOL
lol.png

My little banty cochin has a crossed beak, which I have to trim from time to time. The first time I did it I was prepared to have a whirling dervish freak-out. But nope! She closed her eyes and settled in. It was so unexpected!

Back
Top Bottom