Chickens any breed

@MasterOfClucker it a statement it just for people to get on and ask for any breed I've seen some for just buff Orpington and I have 4 different breeds so it's for other people to ask ? And me if I need to.

@MasterOfClucker it a statement it just for people to get on and ask for any breed I've seen some for just buff Orpington and I have 4 different breeds so it's for other people to ask ? And me if I need to.

I think I understand now what you are getting at -- and I think you may find it fits better in an area other than the "new member introductions" section of the site --- you may want to reach out to a member of the admin team and ask that they move your thread to the general breed discussion area here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/14/general-breed-discussions-faq or a different area that you are trying to gear your thread towards discussion of. If you aren't sure what area is the best fit the admin team may also be able to help you sort that out as well. Making sure you post in the area of the site that best fits the discussion you are hoping to have can help you to get the best feedback and input from other members.

Welcome to Backyard chickens. A quick way to navigate the site is by using the search box above. For instance if you want to know about buff orps put "Buff Orpingtons," in the box and it will come up.

welcome-byc.gif

This is just a place for people to see what's wrong or what right with there chickens

Quote:

Welcome to Backyard chickens. A quick way to navigate the site is by using the search box above. For instance if you want to know about buff orps put "Buff Orpingtons," in the box and it will come up.

Agreed.
smile.png
If you need any help finding anything else, feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom