Chickens are finally legal in my city. =)

byc1-hello-there.gif

Nice looking flock... Cutie sure is a cutie! I don't recognize that breed but if you'd like to find out what she might be, you could always post a couple more pics of her on the Breed/Gender forum.
I've only had chickens a few years, but raising them with my family has been so rewarding in so many ways. They're my entertainment and therapy all rolled into one!
flappyChicken.gif
Good luck in your new chicken adventure!

What lovely girls you have :)
Chickens make such a fun family project.

We haven’t even had ours a full year yet but it seems like they have always been here. Of course we started with 12 and now have 19......because chicken math is REAL! My daughter loves them as much as I do and we have even convinced my husband they are fun to have around.

Nice! I think 6 is going to be our hard limit for now, not just because it is the city limit, but also because it is already super hard to keep them out of the house already. =)

Hello and welcome! I’m a avid board game player as well! Don’t have nearly as much as you but I get about 10 every Christmas and birthday.

Nobody is at the bottom of the pecking order here!! :woot

Thanks!

With board gaming it isn't so much about owning a ton of them, but getting people to play them with you. =)

View attachment 1581273
Nice looking flock... Cutie sure is a cutie! I don't recognize that breed but if you'd like to find out what she might be, you could always post a couple more pics of her on the Breed/Gender forum.
I've only had chickens a few years, but raising them with my family has been so rewarding in so many ways. They're my entertainment and therapy all rolled into one!
View attachment 1581288 Good luck in your new chicken adventure!

Thanks!

I'll have to get some better pictures off my wife's PC. My wife thinks she is a Silver Campine, but she could also be a Deathlayer? She is pretty small and very "proper" looking, and loves laying eggs under the shed.

Thanks!

I'll have to get some better pictures off my wife's PC. My wife thinks she is a Silver Campine, but she could also be a Deathlayer? She is pretty small and very "proper" looking, and loves laying eggs under the shed.
Wow, I haven't heard of either of those breeds! I just mostly stick to the basic ones I guess. She definitely has a unique coloring... so pretty!

Back
Top Bottom