chickens are sick need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did she do that What an @$$ hole
Id take pictures for documentation Call her up and if she doesnt cooperate call the police

wow I would call the police right away. If she is capable of poisoning animals on purpose, she could be capable of much worse. Do you know why this woman did this? Has she been threatening it, or acting strangely towards you and or the chickens? I'm just as concerned about her "motivation" for doing this as the babies, b/c she sounds like a dangerous person.

I hope you called the police.

Around here, not only would this be considered cruelty to animals punishable by fines, there are additional charges for destroying livestock and she could be facing prison time. It's considered much more serious. If your hens were a food source and he/she had decided to poison them more slowly, she could have poisoned you or members of your family.

This is extremely serious, and as one poster pointed out, if someone is willing to poison an animal, they may be a danger to people as well.

Let us know what happened. This makes me so angry. I would prosecute to the fullest extent of the law if I were you. :thun

Last edited:
Any update on the chicks? Hoping they pull through!
fl.gif

Oh, and if you know for a fact that your neighbor poisoned your livestock, I'd report him/her to the North Carolina Dept. of Agriculture @ (919) 733-7125.

I'd love to see the face on your neighbor when they come a'knockin'.

When my dog was poisoned long ago they filled him with charcoal and that worked. Don't know if this can be done with chickens or not. Rat poison is fast! OH that nasty women! That is awful! How would she like her dog/cat whatever she has to die in that way! Horrible!

If you can let us know what is happening. I am so sorry you and your chickens are going thru this. Put up the highest wood fence you can afford. The saying is true "High fences make good neighbors"

Back
Top Bottom